Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I live at the Woodlands of Ocean Pines?
The Woodlands is a perfect choice if you:
- Are downsizing, getting rid of STUFF, don’t want your children to take care of it for you.
- Want security and convenience, with everything you need in one building.
- Don’t like to think about cooking and cleanup after a day of play or work, and like to grab some coffee and fruit before leaving for the day.
- Like the privacy of a new condo and the ability to mingle with friends and neighbors when desired.
- Seek companionship and don’t like to eat, watch movies, or play cards alone.
- Need transportation, as needed.
- Don’t like—or are unable—to take care of your yard.
- Need help with general house maintenance, such as changing light bulbs, hanging pictures, installing a shelf, etc.
- Need a place to store beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, and golf bags. We have a first floor locker for you.
- Feel better knowing emergency pendants and phone checks are available should you need them.
- Think it is a good investment because it is unique in this area.
Where is The Woodlands of Ocean Pines located?
- The Woodlands is located in the south gate of Ocean Pines. We are situated just off of Route 90, six miles from Ocean City, Maryland and 22 miles from Salisbury, MD. Our address is 1135 Ocean Parkway, Ocean Pines, MD 21811. See a location map.
How much does The Woodlands of Ocean Pines cost?
- The Woodlands care program is customized to suit your care needs. Therefore, to estimate your costs, we must conduct an in-person assessment for your level of care. But remember: peace of mind is priceless!
Can I bring my pet to the Woodlands of Ocean Pines?
- Yes! Pets that can be cared for exclusively by you are allowed. There is an additional one-time pet deposit. You are allowed one pet. A cat or small dog under 20 pounds is acceptable.
Can I bring my own furniture to my new Woodlands of Ocean Pines apartment?
- Our apartments are designed to accommodate your own furniture and belongings so that you can bring that touch of home with you.
What kinds of activities are offered at The Woodlands of Ocean Pines?
- We offer a variety of activities that involve group participation and one-on-one interactions. These include games, contests, discussion groups, crafts, and decorating projects. We have live entertainment throughout the year which includes musical performances and children’s groups from area schools.
Have other questions? We are happy to help.
Call us at 410-208-9001, email us at email@example.com, or Schedule A Visit.